Endo/Exo Chemical Foaming Agent Blends
Bergen International manufactures a variety of endothermic exothermic (endo/exo) blend CFAs for molding and extrusion applications.
|Foamazol™ 84||Recommended for PVC and other low temperature thermoplastics requiring high weight reductions.|
|Foamazol™ 88||Intended for maximum density reductions at relatively low processing temeratures in either extrusion or injection molding.
|XO-209||Intended for applications that require relatively high gas yields.|
|XO-234||A pelletized masterbatch for controlled gas release while still producing low density foams.
|XO-272||A pelletized masterbatch for controlled gas release while still producing low density foams.|
|XO-408||pelletized masterbatch for use in PVC applications to produce controlled gas yields and obtain uniform cell structures.|
|XOP-266||Recommended for PVC and other low temperature polymers requiring high weight reductions.|
|XOP-308||A free flowing powder designed to provide a fine cell structure in most systems with emphasis on the endothermic end.|
|XOP-331||A free flowing powder designed for PVC to produce controlled gas yields and obtain uniform cell structure.|
- Endothermic CFAs
- Endothermic chemical foaming agents are chemicals that take heat away from the chemical reaction. This produces foams with a much smaller cell structure, resulting in improved appearance and better physical properties. Find an Endothermic CFA
- Exothermic CFAs
- Exothermic chemical foaming agents generate heat during the decomposition process. They liberate more gas per gram of foaming agent than endothermic agents and higher gas pressure. Find an Exothermic CFA
- Endo/Exo Blend CFAs
- Endothermic and Exothermic blends can have a synergistic effect that offers benefits over the use of either an endo or exo by themselves. Find an Endo/Exo Blend CFA
- Custom Formulated CFAs
- Bergen International prides itself on our ability to work with you to develop the exact blend that offers the best set of performance/cost benefits for your specific process and polymer. Find out more on custom CFAs
- Request a Sample
- Contact Bergen International to get a sample of endothermic, exothermic, or endo/exo blend CFA. Request a Sample